HIHP 9'1 EFC
This is the board that Harley Ingleby won his second World Title on in 2014 and is an upgraded version of the board he won his first World Title on in 2009.
The Thunderbolt Construction gives an almost identical flex pattern to the EPS / Epoxy boards that I make for Harley and Jared Neal to compete on.
- A true high performance longboard.
- Continual curve rocker enables direction adjustments from anywhere on the board.
- Flat under the nose for superior planing tight to the curl.
- A slightly convex bottom through the middle helps keep the rails nice and free for quick rail to rail transitions.
- A spiral V with double concaves and a flat tail area behind the fins allows powerful turning in all surf sizes.
- Normally surfed as a thruster, the addition of quad box’s improves this boards handling in big surf where longer turns at speed are desirable.
SETUP: 4+1 Box
FINS SUPPLIED: Thruster
- Length: 9’1”
- Width: 21 7/8”
- Thickness: 2 13/16”
- Volume: 61.4 Liters
- Fin set-up: 4+1
- Shaper: Billy Tolhurst